Welcome to the crazy life adventures of Don, Heather, Jessalyn, Joshua and Zachariah. And we can't forget the labs; Koda and Lil' Bear!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Jessa's New Poster
Jessa spent part of the afternoon making a new poster for her room. She put lots of pictures of American Girl Dolls on it along with some Miley Cyrus pics too.
I noticed your couch in this picture. It's Ashley Furn. right? Are you guys happy with it still? It looks great! We saw this same one in the Grass Valley store! We're furniture nerds! :) We need to pick out couches but it's hard to settle for something in Chico....might have to head to Sac. Any thoughts? tips?
Yeah - it's an Ashley Couch. Nope not happy with it. But mostly cause we "settled" to begin with. We don't really like loose pillow back couches but didn't have an option with this one. Also, it sits lower than I'd like and it doesn't have feet or legs. I'm constantly bumping my toes against the bottom board. And the throw pillow are cheap - the stuffing is already looking a bit mashed and the fringe is screwed too. I'm constantly trimming stray bits. A person shouldn't have to give that kinda care to a couch. BUT - other than that - it's comfy and we like the way it looks. LOL :)
2 comments:
I noticed your couch in this picture. It's Ashley Furn. right? Are you guys happy with it still? It looks great! We saw this same one in the Grass Valley store! We're furniture nerds! :) We need to pick out couches but it's hard to settle for something in Chico....might have to head to Sac. Any thoughts? tips?
Yeah - it's an Ashley Couch. Nope not happy with it. But mostly cause we "settled" to begin with.
We don't really like loose pillow back couches but didn't have an option with this one. Also, it sits lower than I'd like and it doesn't have feet or legs. I'm constantly bumping my toes against the bottom board. And the throw pillow are cheap - the stuffing is already looking a bit mashed and the fringe is screwed too. I'm constantly trimming stray bits. A person shouldn't have to give that kinda care to a couch. BUT - other than that - it's comfy and we like the way it looks. LOL :)
Post a Comment