Welcome to the crazy life adventures of Don, Heather, Jessalyn, Joshua and Zachariah. And we can't forget the labs; Koda and Lil' Bear!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Getting Ready for Easter!
Jessa and Ashley were stuffing candy into the plastic eggs for me......they said it was the "Best Job Ever" as far as they were concerned! But I think that's because they were busy helping themselves to the goodies whenever I turned my back!
Are you kidding?! Save chocolate in this house?? LOL Did you figure out what to do for your Easter baskets (for you and Nate) yet??? You should take some pics and then some pics of you two out in front of the church together! Love you guys!! Heather
I think I'm going to head to Shuberts today...maybe get a few special chocolate cream eggs for Nate. Other than that, ... who knows!! Thank you for reminding me to take pictures...we will have to do that on Sunday! Maybe we'll even get around to posting them on Nate's Picasa page! I checked our page last night - We haven't added anything since Christmas! Eep! LOVE YOU GUYS! Miss you!!
3 comments:
Save some eggs for Uncle Nate and Auntie Ash!!! MMm!!
HAPPY EASTER!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Are you kidding?! Save chocolate in this house?? LOL
Did you figure out what to do for your Easter baskets (for you and Nate) yet??? You should take some pics and then some pics of you two out in front of the church together!
Love you guys!!
Heather
I think I'm going to head to Shuberts today...maybe get a few special chocolate cream eggs for Nate. Other than that, ... who knows!! Thank you for reminding me to take pictures...we will have to do that on Sunday! Maybe we'll even get around to posting them on Nate's Picasa page! I checked our page last night - We haven't added anything since Christmas! Eep!
LOVE YOU GUYS! Miss you!!
Post a Comment