Sunday, March 25, 2012

JOSH GETS AN AWARD!

Last Friday Josh got an award for being a Super Great Citizen in Kindergarten. Mommy, Daddy and Zachers got to attend the awards ceremony and Jess was there too (cause she goes to the same school).

Zach even got to go sit with Josh and his class. It was a big deal folks!
As a mom I love seeing my kids love each other. And to be really honest here, I was thinking how thankful I am that my boys were hugging in public instead of hitting each other. Because that is what (sometimes) happens at home.

We are so proud of Josh - his teacher told everyone how he is so kind and extra helpful to everyone. He is a nice friend on the playground and he excellent at sharing! The principal gave Josh a very nice green certificate which is now taped up in his bedroom window to be on display for the world to know how GREAT JOSHY IS!!! Yay!!

No comments: