
Zachers. My Baby. But of all my kids, he is the most determine to be BIG. He tells me multiple times a day that he is getting bigger. He shows everyone his Big shoes. He tells us that he is going to get "Bigger than Dad!" and he really means it. He wants to do everything by himself and has a huge fit if he can't get his own way. There is a lot of stomping and throwing and everything is either a ball or a weapon. He is generally rather grumpy and stubborn.
However, to counteract this side of his personality he has some super sweet moments that just melt me. Recently, he has taken to hugging my leg and telling me, "I like you Mom" which is beyond cute. I want to hang onto the tail-end of his babyhood but I see it slipping away so quickly. So I treasure the moments like this because he won't be this little boy much longer.
1 comment:
Wow. What a sweet picture. I can't believe how much he's grown. He'll be three next month, right?
Post a Comment