
Joshy is all ready to go! His first day of Kindergarten!

Zachers was going to preschool (not his first day) so he felt pretty grown up too! The pillow was for his nap time. We've had a few rough times with him crying and crying and not napping for Miss Karen. So he tells me that he will have a "Big Cry" and I tell him "No, just a Little Cry" and that seems to work.

Joshy busy telling me that it was his first day of school. He's been ready to go to school all summer!

All three Reed Kids headed out to school!

Miss Jess on her first day of 8th grade! She kept saying, "Just one more year till High School!" and I had to stop my heart from dropping. One year at a time please girlie!

Josh in front of his classroom door. They are the Monkeys this year and he is on the Red Monkey Team.

Joshy sitting at his new desk. He was so excited for the bell to ring and to get started! He saw his teacher and gave her a huge hug! She laughed and commented most kids are not so sure about her one the first day......more likely to be hugging mommy. Ha! No tears from this little boy!

This is the only shot I got of Jessa and her new class and friends. She did turn her head and smile but then she shooed me out of the door. "Pleeeze Mom! How embarrassing!"
All in all, they had a great first day and a great first week. They love their teachers and Joshy is making lots of new friends. Jess has the same classmates as last year (a plus or minus of a small school) and she is really enjoying volleyball.
Zach sure does miss them though. He quite often asks me, "Where Josh go?" or he'll knock on Jessa's bedroom door and say "Play with me!". So sweet!
1 comment:
Ohmygosh that is so sweet. I know I'm going to be bawling next year when Izzy starts preschool... and probably every year after that lol. I love the pictures. =)
Post a Comment