Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Instant House!!!

Look at all these amazing guys!!!

Everyone from the ENE shop came down on break time to RAISE THE WALLS! It was so amazing! I stood and watched as three generations of the Esquivel Familia along with my own father and brothers and many other dear family friends were part of our home coming together.
Gavin was also documenting the progress - thankfully - because everything went up in about 20 minutes!

Joshy and Zachers had fun too! They have no idea at this point in their lives the history and family heritage that is behind this housebuilding. But someday they will know..
This is the wall between the kitchen and garage.

I could have kissed each and every one of them! But I was such a mess, crying my eyes out, that I couldn't even talk. Boo! (stupid girl trait)

Joshy had to tell Uncle Garrett that I was ok....."It's just happy tears, right Mom?" he says to confirm it with me. He handed me a wipe. "Can I drive home since you can't see too good?" Ha! Always the thinker, that one.

3 comments:

Eli said...

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!

Jo-Anne said...

I just love how your whole family in involved in your new home. That's so awesome! It's really coming together. I'd have been bawling my eyes out too. So so exciting! =)

ashley boom said...

Thanks for making me cry too! We do have such an awesome family and heritage. I echo Elissa: THIS IS SO AWESOME!! I love it. I love you. I love your new home. I love your new closet. Can't wait to help you move in and paint. :)