Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Bunnies on Duty

Zachers has been confused about why we would be putting candy into the plastic eggs without tasting it first. Yummy!!
Joshy has been a great helper - he's the one who is super excited to work on any holiday project with me. Today he told me that he wanted to dye eggs before breakfast.
Can you sense the attitude of this kid?? We are entering a new phase people. I am calling it the "See How Cool I Am " stage. I'm hoping it's a normal part of being a five year old boy.

And can you see my string of Christmas lights draped over the curtain rod? Yes, I guess I'm a Redneck Woman (remember the lyrics of Gretchen Wilson's song?) at heart. But I love the Christmas lights at night.... so much better than a night light. I promise I won't be so tacky when I decorate our new house.
I think I bought too much Easter candy this year. I can't imagine what we will do with all the leftovers...................

1 comment:

Jo-Anne said...

I love Christmas lights too. They're just so pretty! =)