Friday, December 3, 2010

Zachers the Naked Baker

Just look what Nana found when she came into the kitchen to check the bread dough!! Zach had just gotten dried off from his bath and I had gone in search of his new diaper and clothes. Generally, he likes a chance to run through the house in the buff, then I hunt him down and wrestle the clothes on. Ha ha! But not this time! I guess he figured he should help Nana out with her bread-making.
I am so thankful for this cute little naked baker-boy! It's been one year since his surgery and he is doing so well! I could go on and on just bragging about how smart he is and how strong and healthy -- but I won't bore my readers with the obvious.
When I look back at pictures from last year at this time.... (tears)........well it was a really bad year.
But God is so good to bring us through the hard times and He has truly blessed our family with Zachariah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God really has blessed us all!! I just love seeing naked baby boys, especially baking!! Such a helper!!