Saturday, June 19, 2010

Zoo Trip!!

Zachy's first zoo experience! We went with the Porter's, the Boom's and Nana and Papa met us for a picnic lunch at the park afterwards!
Two of my three crazy wild animals at the zoo!

Hanne with Sadie and Zachers (the stroller crew).

Joshy and Lena waiting to go down the slides .....

Jessa, Lena, Hanne with Uncle Nate and Auntie Ash!
Great close up view of Mr. Tiger!! I almost didn't want the kids standing there - only a sheet of glass between them and the cat in the striped pjs!!
Jessa obviously loved Mr. Tiger.....

Zachers and Papa Erick checking out the train at Fairy Tale Town.
Tired Reed kids snoozing on the way home after a fun-filled day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! It was great to see a picture of you, for once. :) I love the last picture where Zach has his arms up behind his head. So cute!!

The Zone said...

Beth - Zachy always sleeps like that! I think I need to get a pic of him sleeping with some "cool guy" sun glasses on and his arms up! That would be funny!