Thursday, May 6, 2010

Current Catch-Phrases

JESSA-ISMS:

* "Where's my book?" (as she enters any given room at any given time of the day)
* "Noooooooooooo, Mommy, nooooooooooooooooo!!" (every morning when I wake her for school)
* "Okay, but just let me get my book." (general response given in pretty much any change of activity)

JOSHY-ISMS:

* "My eyes are 'blonde' Mom and I can't see you." (he squints, puts his hands out and feels his way around)
* "You can't shoot me! I'm 'a vegetable''! (what he is trying to say is - "I'm invincible")
* "Are you disgusting Mom?" (what he meant was 'discussing')

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!! I love it when the make up words! Remember "Annie" Heather!

Alicia and James Cravenho said...

Those are some lovable kiddos!! The "no mommy no" reminds me of a certain someone (Elissa), haha! She never wanted to wake up. Love you guys!