Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Random Cuteness

Zach and Case are about the same weight and height but they are almost a year apart in age!
Joshy and Case love to play trucks, cars and trains together. So sweet to see them have so much fun enjoying each other.
Our personal efforts to support the dairy industry!
Crazy cousins having fun together! Jessa and Lena just happened to be wearing their Vacation Bible School tee shirts on the same day!!
Can you see Zachers in the back of this pic? He knew I was busy so he headed straight for the tv cabinet that is "off limits".

3 comments:

Eli said...

These are great pictures! This post makes me miss home (and my cousins) sooo much! I can't wait to get back and see you guys!

ashley boom said...

I liked the barbie in the cup-holder! :) funny cousins. I love family! :)

Miss you too Elissa!

Anonymous said...

I love Zachers in the background! Kids are so smart. They can always sense a good opportunity. :)