
Our little boy - so grown up now!!

Uncle Garrett, Leanne and Uncle Stephen joined the kids in a "Birthday Mosh-Pit".

Poor Uncle Stephen is such a good sport!

Zachers joined in the fun for a little bit - but then we found him hiding on the side of the couch playing with a little car by himself. I guess he needed some time to reflect on his important day.

Zach was not quite sure what to think of everone singing at him. He was pretty wide-eyed and serious for most of it. I don't think he even noticed the cake - and then Josh blew the candle out for him.

Mom's mistake - Zachy doesn't like green frosting! I made him his own little cake but he was very suspicious of it. He did poke at it a bit - but didn't seem to like it at all! Sorry Zachy!!
He did enjoy his ice cream though.

Big brother Josh made quite a scene while enjoying his cake. (It was difficult for him to let Zach have the spotlight. Is this a middle child thing?)

Zach enjoyed all the fun new presents and Josh had a great time helping to open the packages. I thought for sure that Zach would jump right in and be ripping off paper left and right - but he was much more reserved.

By the end of the evening Zach was getting tired but he was such a good boy.

We had such a great time with all our cousins, family and friends! So wonderful to be celebrating our little guy's big day all together with loved ones!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, Heather, Zach is looking like such a big boy!! And, WOW, he looks like a mini-me of Don! Happy Birthday, Zach!!!
Hi Beth! Yes, Zach is a big boy - but then again, he's never been little! And I agree - he looks just like his daddy. :0)
Could you please email me and give me the needed id or password so I can check out your blog? I think I missed the info when you changed things over.....oops! I miss checking in with you all ....and seeing the newest pics of Little Miss Lucy!
Happy (belated) birthday, Zachy!!! He's looking more and more grown up... where did your baby go?!?!
So sweet! I'm sorry we're bad Auntie and Uncle and cousins! We are sorry we missed the party! Happy late Birthday Zach! Hey Heather what is your new email address? I tried the one I have and it got returned? Sorry to ask here, but I know you read these comments...lol! Love and miss you all!!!
Post a Comment