Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We got to meet our newest Reed cousin, baby Austin!! He was super cute and so tiny!!
Don and Brian - just hanging out and watching the kids play - taking a break from watching one of many, many football games. (Does anyone else think Don could qualify to join the KISS band?)
Uncle Jared being a good daddy and getting Jackson ready to play outside. This is the only shot I got of Jackson holding semi-still.
I think this football thing starts pretty young.

Josh played his heart out with his cousin Nick all weekend. He was in awe of having a "big boy" around and getting to play "big boy" things!
Auntie Cassie and Zachers having some cuddles!!

Jessa got her Thanksgiving nap before the turkey - she got to watch movies in Grandma's room away from the little kiddos!
The official kid's table shot for 2009! Next year I think Jack and Zacher will be joining the crowd too!
It was a long day of fun with family - poor Zachy was worn out. He borrowed baby Austin's swing for a little catnap. ( He didn't want to let go of the ball though. )

1 comment:

The Reed Empire said...

So freaking cute! I don't even mind being in the photo's! LOL! It was fun!