Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Life isn't Just Fun and Games ......................

Well, life has been kicking my butt lately so that is my lame excuse for not blogging regularly. I am still taking pictures and the kids are still doing cute stuff, crazy stuff and saying the most outrageous things. BUT..............by the end of my day - I am too wiped out to blog about it.
So for a quick recap of the past three weeks................... Don started his new job, I started my new job. Joshy started preschool (he L-O-V-E-S it!) but still is fighting potty training. Jessa continues basketball and has a crazy social schedule, including dances and birthday parties. Zachy has been sick for three weeks with ear infections and colds and has been a snotty mean kid a lot of the time. However, the cranio surgeon said Zach's head looks great and is healing nicely. So, I'll deal with the cranky baby knowing that the hard stuff seems to be done. Thank God for answered prayers!!

4 comments:

The Reed Empire said...

I hear ya sister! Life is so tiring! What job did you start? I miss you guys so much!

erica said...

I have no room to judge your lack of updates as my blog is lookin' the same, too. :) Hope Zachy gets to feeling better soon!

Jane said...

We're glad to hear the Dr. was so pleased with Zachy's healing and we'll be praying he is feeling better soon. I, too am wondering about both your job and Don's. Fill us in!

Beth Crail said...

Fill us in! Fill us in! (Imagine that in a chant) :)