
Our move has been the hardest on Jessa. We have had some tough moments and some big tears. The hardest part has been missing her best friend, Ashley. And there was a really BAD moment that involved a wolf spider crawling on her leg when she was already feeling sad. But Jessa is a tough kiddo and she bounces back pretty quickly. We still are not sure on what school she will be attending (in a few weeks) because we are trying to get her into one of the smaller "country" schools in the area. I think once she gets settled into a school day routine things will feel a bit more normal for her.
2 comments:
Poor Jessa. I'll be praying that she feels settled very quickly. It'd be so tough to leave your best friend! As a side note, we had a wolf spider in our garage the other day and MAN those suckers are big! I haven't been back in the garage since so I can only imagine how Jessa felt with it crawling on her leg. ICK!!!!
I knew I'd see a comment about the wolf spider from Erica :) I was too chicken to even look at the picture she was showing us after she saw one in her garage!
We'll sure be praying for Jessa. Hopefully the school schedule will help her feel more at home.
Post a Comment