Monday, June 1, 2009

Zach at Four Months

Baby Z is getting huge! We keep finding more fat rolls on his chubby little legs..........lol! He is laughing and giggling now and he spends a lot of his time playing with his toys. His favorite at the moment is the rope of green beads - a freebie from Mardi Gras! He is also starting to teethe, but no chompers have popped through yet. I am so thankful that Zachers is such an easy going kinda guy.....cause things have been so crazy around here lately! He sleeps through the night and naps in the van and doesn't seem to mind the noise and chaos of our household.

2 comments:

natedragon said...

Hooray for your cute little kiddo! He is growing!! I'm so glad that he doesn't mind all of the silly happenings of his older siblings. :) Love you guys. When do you move!?! I cannot wait. *Love from Ash & Nate*

The Reed Empire said...

He is getting so big!! I cannot believe he is 4 month's now!! I can't wait to see you guys!