Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Why Are You Still Awake?!

Okay, it's after 10pm and I can hear my son in the other room. He is not asleep. I tell him to lay down. Put his little head on the pillow and get cozy. Time for a nice sleep so he can play more in the morning. Joshy tells me to go away and that he's being "private". What?????????
Apparently he was digging around in his closet and found this decorative metal planter box. He must have decided he didn't need his diaper anymore and figured it would be fun to play boat on his bed. Or at least that is my best guess to explain this weirdness. I feel safe in saying that he gets this from his father's side of the family.

2 comments:

The Reed Empire said...

Oh yeah....that's a Reed thing! LOL! What a cute boy!!

Anonymous said...

He has such a little personality! I love it! I can't wait for you guys to be up in California so we can see you once in a while! :)