Thursday, June 18, 2009

MOVING DAY!!!!!

The moving van is here, the boxes are being loaded and we will be on our way soon!!
Jessa and Marlie getting some last minute friend time in.

Joshy got to spend some time with his favorite babysitter, Macy!


Packing up the truck - Uncle Garrett and Donny are sweating it out in the Texas heat!

I just have a few seconds to blog before all the computer stuff is packed up. This is my last official Texas blog entry! Stay tuned for the California Adventures of the Reed Family!!

6 comments:

The Reed Empire said...

ok.....you know we are excited for your return, we are even commenting from Disneyland!

HarperHabitat said...

Oh my gosh!! Hurray!!! What an adventure! Have a great trip home!

When you get settled wherever you end up in Cali, I'm piling the kids in the car and coming over for a play date!

ashley boom said...

Yippy!!Love you all!

erica said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Hope everything's going smoothly. :)

HarperHabitat said...

okay I'm dying to know where you guys are right now!!!!!

erica said...

I miss your blog... come back!!!! :)