
Lately, Josh has been trying to figure out this "Baby vs. Big Boy" puzzle. Many times a day we will hear him saying "When I get bigger" or "I'm so big and strong!" or "I'm growing so big now!" But when it comes to the potty training or picking up his toys.....then he says "I can't do it. I'm not big enough, Mom." Yeah, sure Kiddo!

Joshy is constantly impressing me with how sweet he is towards Zachy. He is always telling me things like: "Zachers waked up Mom!" or "Zachers has spit-ups Mom!" Then he will run to find a burp cloth and he will wipe his little brother's face off. Soooo sweet to witness! And Zachy always turns his head when he hears Josh's voice. He keeps a close eye on that big brother, just taking it all in and waiting his turn to be "big enough" to play too.
1 comment:
So freaking cute!
Post a Comment