Welcome to the crazy life adventures of Don, Heather, Jessalyn, Joshua and Zachariah. And we can't forget the labs; Koda and Lil' Bear!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Fighting off Nap Time
I went to check on Josh because he was supposed to be taking a nap. I entered his room and heard his little stuffy nose, snoring lightly. But no boy in the bed. No boy on the floor. Guess where I found him? In his closet - snoozing peacefully!
I remember when Cody fell asleep and we couldn't find him. Man we looked everywhere including all jis friends houses. i was at my wits end and was about to call the cops about my missing boy when he comes down the stairs with a bump on his head...Cody fell asleep in his bed but fell out and rolled underneath his bed and when he woke up he sat up and bumped his head. I learned what it feels to not find a child but to also do a clean sweep of the room before panacking. Gotta love kids for there sleeping places. Give all the kids a kiss and hug from us.
3 comments:
I remember when Cody fell asleep and we couldn't find him. Man we looked everywhere including all jis friends houses. i was at my wits end and was about to call the cops about my missing boy when he comes down the stairs with a bump on his head...Cody fell asleep in his bed but fell out and rolled underneath his bed and when he woke up he sat up and bumped his head. I learned what it feels to not find a child but to also do a clean sweep of the room before panacking. Gotta love kids for there sleeping places. Give all the kids a kiss and hug from us.
What a silly boy! He looks quite comfortably, though.
Uh, comfortable - not comfortably... I'm tired.
Post a Comment