Welcome to the crazy life adventures of Don, Heather, Jessalyn, Joshua and Zachariah. And we can't forget the labs; Koda and Lil' Bear!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Brotherly Love
Josh is very sweet with his baby brother. I'm so thankful that he hasn't had any jealousy issues. But in this video you will notice Joshy is a lot more interested in messing with the swing than he is worried about Baby Z's crying.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey, at least he was willing to give the little guy a kiss! It was too adorable! :) I bet he's appreciative Zachy is around because there are probably new things for him to explore!
Both of your little boys are such sweeties. :) I can't believe how little Zach looks in that swing!! Kate's legs are almost hanging off the ends... my they grow quickly!
2 comments:
Hey, at least he was willing to give the little guy a kiss! It was too adorable! :) I bet he's appreciative Zachy is around because there are probably new things for him to explore!
Both of your little boys are such sweeties. :) I can't believe how little Zach looks in that swing!! Kate's legs are almost hanging off the ends... my they grow quickly!
Post a Comment