Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby Arrival Update

Okay - so Reed Baby #3 has decided things are a bit too comfy and is seemingly not too eager to make his/her appearance. (Same story when I was pregnant with Joshua also)

My due date is actually on Friday, but I have a doctor who was willing to work with me. We can't waste all this Nana-time and Don has taken vacation time from work too! Time to get this show on the road! So bright and early tomorrow morning, 5:30am to be exact, I am checking in to Labor and Delivery to be induced. YAY!!

Don will be updating the blog as soon as he can with details and pictures -- so stay tuned!!

2 comments:

ashley boom said...

Hooooooray! I'm praying, praying, praying! I'm also looking at tickets to get me over there! miss you and love you so much!

The Reed Empire said...

Sis, you know cassie, nick and I will be thinking and praying for you!!!!!!! Im sooooo excited!!!