Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tagged!

Ok, Erica tagged me so here goes:

Here’s how it works:1. Link to the person who tagged you.2. Post the rules on your blog.3. Write six random things about yourself.4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Since Erica actually tagged pretty much everyone I know who blogs.........I'm gonna skip the "tagging" of others but I will still post my 6 Random Things.

1. I L-O-V-E Christmas. Seriously. I start planning and dreaming about Christmas by the end of February. I plot and scheme and wait impatiently for the craft stores to start putting out their Christmas items. I would start decorating on November 1st if my husband would let me. I watch "The Christmas Story"movie a lot during the year. I sing Christmas carols to my kids for bedtime. And I hate that it is usually too warm to "feel" like Christmas here in December! It ruins my "White Christmas" vibe!

2. I don't really have a favorite food. In general, eating is rather bothersome to me. When I get hungry, I never know what to eat cause I just don't really care . Nothing ever sounds fantastic to me, and I never feel like I'm craving something. My ideal dinner is a bowl of cereal or a piece of toast with peanut butter. Because it's easy. It's fast. It's relatively healthy. However, this little quirk of mine drives Don crazy because he is a total "hot, fresh, dinner every night" kinda guy.

3. My closest friends are my siblings. My family. Grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles and cousins included. We all love and respect each other and most of all - always think the best of each other. I have an A-mazing family and believe me, I know how blessed I am!!

4. I don't have a tattoo or any body piercings (other than the normal earrings). But sometimes I think maybe I will get a tattoo or get something pierced. Or maybe not......

5. As terrible as this may sound, I hate being pregnant. I hate the sickies, I hate the mood swings, I hate the doctor appointments, I hate my huge belly, I hate maternity clothes (pants that slide down no matter what), I hate the leg cramps, the insomnia and the heat flashes. I would rather trade the pain of labor for the misery of the 9 months. And worst of all..........I know this sounds awful........I hate the way it feels when the baby moves. It's a weird and alienish feeling for me. Like a huge creepy crawly thing in my belly kicking at my spleen. Poking at my lungs. Bouncing on my bladder. Ugh. Ish. Yucky.
All that being said; I love my babies. And I love being a mom - it's the greatest thing in my life!

6. My favorite color is black and it has been since about 7th grade.

1 comment:

erica said...

We do have an amazing family... it's gotta be one of the best!