Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Christmas Tree ~ 2008

Well, we finally got our tree up!! Usually, I am bugging Don about getting a tree the day after Thanksgiving, but this year we were too busy with other things. I had my annual fight with the Christmas lights......ugh........I know why my mom used to wait until all of us were in bed to put the lights on the tree! (my secret guess is it's the best way to not swear in front of your kids!)
But the tree is done now, lights and all. The kids are getting pretty wound up about everything and Joshy even helped me wrap a few gifts. The countdown is on!!!
P.S. I know Josh looks ridiculous with no pants on. I know it's December. But I swear the kids HATES to wear pants! He is constantly taking them off.......and I'm getting too tired to wrestle them back on 50 times a day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your tree is beautiful! I love all the blue! It really seems like Christmas snuck up on us this year. I just can't believe it is next week.