Sunday, December 14, 2008

Murray Christmas and Stanley New Year!


Jessa helped me bake cookies and make fudge tonight. We were making up goodie plates to give to her teachers and bus driver. She set herself down to the task of writing personal Christmas greetings for each person while I fought with the Saran Wrap. (I hate that stuff!)
"Mom?"
"Hmm?"
"How do you spell ...........is it M-u-r-?" She pauses and looks at me. I am forever telling her to sound it out because her spelling is a bit of a weakness.
"M-u-r-r-a-y Christmas??" She pronounces slowly and cautiously. Then we are both laughing and cracking stupid jokes. Way too much sugar at our house tonight!

2 comments:

ashley boom said...

Hilarious! It's fun to be silly ... and it's fun to eat too much sugar! :) Love you guys!

PS: Jessa, check the mail soon! :) I'm putting a letter in the mail tomorrow (Mon.)

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Four comments in a row! :) Good job for doing your Christmas baking ... that is still on my to-do list :(