Friday, December 19, 2008

Joshy's Birthday Wagon

Daddy has been hiding this birthday gift in the garage since the end of August! Josh was pretty surprised and said "MY WAGON!" right away! He was even nice enough to share a ride with big sister too!

P.S. Notice the kids are in shorts? Today it was 77 degrees out and muggy. Hard to believe we had snow about 8 days ago and that Sunday is supposed to be a high of 49 degrees. But that's typical of crazy Texas weather !

2 comments:

erica said...

Snow in Texas? I didn't know that happened! Well, if I remember correctly you actually like snow (crazy lady), so I'm happy for you! :)

ashley boom said...

Happy Bday Joshy! Looks like a fun wagon!!! It was so fun to talk to you on the phone lil man! Hugs from Auntie Ash and Uncle Nate