Monday, November 10, 2008

Sunday at the Park

Suddenly, the bike rack becomes part of the fun playground equipment.
Joshy and Hanne were the only ones who were small enough to fit through the tiny tunnel.

The Porter-Reed posse riding their ponies away from all the "bad guys".

Auntie Hilary and Baby Case enjoying the park. Poor little guy came home with a bit of a wind burn on his chubby cheeks though!

Lena finally was able to master hanging upside down with no hands!! We were all clapping and cheering - it's a big accomplishment for an almost 5 year old!

Auntie Ash with Hanne in her infamous Kitty skirt! They went down the Big Bumpy Slide together.

Lena and Jessa on the big swings together! This is Jessa's favorite thing to do at the park!

Ok - so not a park picture at all but way too cute to leave out! The kiddos were all playing together and having such a great time. I have to say, our house has been so noisy these past few days that it can be hard to think straight. But when you are hearing the laughter of sweet little cousins enjoying every second together - it is so worth the noise level exceeding healthy ear standards!

1 comment:

The Reed Empire said...

How cute! It looks like the kids are having the time of there life!! But looking at the pictures I feel like I'm looking at the adult version of Wheres Waldo...which one of these women is different than the other?? LOL, I'm sorry but it's just confusing trying to guess which sister is which? I am so sad that I missed all the fun!!