
Watching the Macy's Parade in our pjs - all except Dad - Jessa's favorite part was Miley Cyrus singing and Joshy's favorite was the Sesame Street gang and the "Abby Cadabby" balloon.

Joshy and Dad diving into the goodies.....and visiting with Grandma on the phone too!

My personal favorite - the stuffing/dressing - I made it in the crock pot this year and it was yummy!!

We spent a bit of the afternoon at Jessa's school on the playground. The weather was pretty warm, so we had what you could call a "tropical holiday" afternoon.

Donny, Jessa and Joshy enjoying the tower.

There was a HUGE pile of bark so the kids had to scale it and then Joshy felt the need to slide down numerous times on his butt. Yep, we had to have an early bath time for him when we got home!

The man of the house carving the Thanksgiving Bird!

Our little family at our Thanksgiving table!

This evening we went for a drive to see if anyone had Christmas lights up.

There were a few yards that were decorated - - but not as many as we thought there would be.
(people in our area tend to decorate for Christmas early as a general rule)

Don got distracted as we were out looking for Christmas lights............this is what he is asking Santa for........LOL! But the kids and I told him it wouldn't fit in his stocking!

This was Jessa's favorite part of the day! We made a Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake and she was waiting the whole day to taste it!
4 comments:
Delicious cookin'! I think your pumpkin cheesecake looks much better than mine. You had more chocolate....Mmmm.... I am jealous that you all cozied up in PJs to watch the parade. Can we share that tradition next year? I love you guys! Hugs from Chico.
Looks like you all had a great day! I wish we all lived closer so we could have one big, huge family Thanksgiving together!
I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! I agree with Beth, it would be great to ALL get to have a feast together! :)
I LOVE the idea of a HUGE family Thanksgiving! Being seperated from loved ones sure makes me appreciate the family I have! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving day yourselves! Love you all tons!!
Post a Comment