I can't wait to come visit you all!! I am eager to hop on that plane. Heck...i'd even start walking right now if i could get there sooner! :) Even though we will miss Nate ....Don't worry about him being lonely... he just ordered a new bike frame. He'll have plenty of mtbing time while i'm away! I know he's excited about that. Maybe Don needs to fly out here to hang with Nate for the weekend.... hmm? :)
2 comments:
I just love his cute little camo pants :)
I can't wait to come visit you all!! I am eager to hop on that plane. Heck...i'd even start walking right now if i could get there sooner! :) Even though we will miss Nate ....Don't worry about him being lonely... he just ordered a new bike frame. He'll have plenty of mtbing time while i'm away! I know he's excited about that. Maybe Don needs to fly out here to hang with Nate for the weekend.... hmm? :)
Post a Comment