Jessa would give me Mom of the Year award if I let her have pudding for breakfast! LOL :) Joshy doesn't care what it is - as long as you tell him it's Chocolate or Candy - then he's good to go. Don actually took these photos the other day - I'm just late at getting them posted.
3 comments:
Yum ... pudding. I noticed this was posted at 8:15 am. Are you feeding your children chocolate pudding for breakfast?! If so, can I move in?
Jessa would give me Mom of the Year award if I let her have pudding for breakfast! LOL :)
Joshy doesn't care what it is - as long as you tell him it's Chocolate or Candy - then he's good to go.
Don actually took these photos the other day - I'm just late at getting them posted.
Hey, that's what I look like when I eat chocolate pudding, too!
Post a Comment