Friday, June 13, 2008

Body Art - by Josh

Amazing what can happen when a two year old has markers for just one minute ----UNSUPERVISED!! (Please note that I was just around the corner and Jessa was sitting at the table next to him.) And did anyone catch the fact that the sheet of orange paper in front of him is totally empty - no drawing on the paper for him! Way too conventional for this artist!
Jessa thought it was hilarious that he had colored in his hair! She said she thought it looked like he had a big bruise on his scalp. Josh loved the attention and continued to add to his creative new look. Thank God for washable ink!

3 comments:

erica said...

Ha ha! You're right - I love that the paper is completely blank! Silly kiddos!

The Zone said...

Hi Erica!!
So great to see your comment - sometimes I wonder if anyone reads our family blog! :)
Congrats on your exciting baby news...hope you are feeling ok.
Send me your email address and we can catch up.
Love, Heather

HarperHabitat said...

Wow! That is great! I am so glad it is not just my kids that draw all over their bodies. Although, I'm not sure they ever found the top of their head with a marker. Very interesting. :)
Amy