Monday, May 26, 2008

Joshy's the "Vehicle Guy"!

Joshy's cars, trucks, jeeps, trains, and planes have taken over our house! He carries them upstairs, downstairs, and lines them up at the table when it's time for dinner. The folded arm pose is new - he's been doing that lately. I think that he thinks it makes him look more 'grown up'!

3 comments:

HarperHabitat said...

This is amazing! I swear if he could choose between all his cars,planes,trucks and helicopters over his sisters...it would be a long hard decision and the vehicles would probably win.

HarperHabitat said...

And I was refering to my lil guy.. Dante. Maybe one day we will be able to get our vehicle guys together!

The Zone said...

Always amazing to me how this Truck/Car thing is so inborn with boys. And my kid, who refuses to sit still for anything, can drive his cars for at least 20 mins being careful and quiet and still!
Sounds like he and Dante would make good buddies!