Friday, February 22, 2008

Baby Rihanna

As some of you may have already noticed, we have a new link set up under our "Friends and Family" section. The funny thing is , we have never met these people and probably never will. But the other day I was flipping through blog sites that had been recently updated - just enjoying what everyone else out there is doing. And God just sent me to this site (maybe for some personal things that I have been dealing with lately). I was enthralled! I sat and read and reread the whole site and was captivated by the pictures of this tiny little girl who has been fighting for her life for since birth. What a miracle ! What a blessing!

Later that evening I shared the site with Don and the kids and they also were very touched. I overheard Jessa telling her friends about it yesterday afternoon - and asking them to pray for "that beautiful, tiny baby"!

So little Baby Rihanna is now a part of our family's prayers on a daily basis and we hope that you all will remember to keep her in your prayers too.

No comments: